Accounting for the month of January was published. The next day an order for the short term rental of an AMD64 box for Cuntoo testing was received and fulfilled. For a lack of civilized operating system to offer while cuntoo gestates, a Gentoo LiveDVD image professing a 2012 birthdate was plucked out of the wild. Following threads on Cuntoo has lead to reading substantial documentation on its ancestor Gentoo and its installation process.
Routine admistration has encounter a hiccup as efforts to establish a fiat/BTC price point for this months are failing to attract any bidders at all. I don't know if this is for reasons of unfamiliarity with the "buy" auction mechanic, if it is because I am seeking blocks that are too large (or too small), or if I am not starting far enough below what out of WoT price signals suggest the exchange rate might be.
While fiat/BTC liquidity is increasingly available locally, the inability to get an in-WoT price signal is blocking. Last month's price point had to be set by bidding on a sell auction offered by lobbes and winning. As the local liquidity providers are advertising more Pizarro favorable exchange rates than the prices I have been opening auctions at, I intend to acquire 1500 USD locally in the next week and continuing to try to set a price in WoT. However, I do not want to enter the state of sin where I offer an affidavit establishing a price point based on what the locals are paying for a lack of anyone in the The Most Serene Republic interested in buying Bitcoins.
I would like to debug this issue so that price discovery does not continue to threaten timely invoicing.
Ongoing Things To Be Done:
- Debug Auction Price Discovery Mechanism - Tagged to Manager, The Forum
- Mechanized Conversion Engine - Tagged To Technical Director
- Spec Second RockChip Plant - Tagged To Technical Director
- Complete Rewrite of Website Copy - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Social Engineering of Uninitiated Forum Operators with aim of Marketing takeover - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Continue improving corporate communication and transparency - Tagged To Manager
- Add more open threads to this list - Tagged To Manager
- Implement our own routing, this is a prerequisite to capturing a larger portion of IPv4 space
- Complete Dominance of the market for hosted computing