Prep work to compile the statement has begun. Board members aciilifeform and mod6 have begun coordinating logistics for a second round of investment to recapitalize Pizarro. Some customer service was done for a shared hosting customer and some other customer support was done to support a short term rental customer.
Preparing paperwork for the local envirorasts lead to a reading hold as it is unclear commercial use only importers even need to renew their affidavits. This reading pushed the paperwork's completion against the pre-Carnaval low deskjockey productivity window. The paperwork will be taken to the appropriate office this coming Wednesday for submission and a definitive answer as to whether it was even necessary.
Some marketing payloads were prepared, and since marketing is an empirical activity they will need to be A/B tested as the conversion engine spins up.
Ongoing Things To Be Done:
- Mechanized Conversion Engine - Tagged To Technical Director
- Target selection and Payload A/B testing for Conversion Engine - Tagged To Manager
- Spec Second RockChip Plant - Tagged To Technical Director
- Determine next resupply cargo - Tagged To Manager, Technical Director, Forum
- Complete Rewrite of Website Copy - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Social Engineering of Uninitiated Forum Operators with aim of Marketing takeover - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Continue improving corporate communication and transparency - Tagged To Manager
- Add more open threads to this list - Tagged To Manager
- Implement our own routing, this is a prerequisite to capturing a larger portion of IPv4 space
- Complete Dominance of the market for hosted computing