Several trips to the rack were made this week to provide customer requested resets. The window for our next hardware delivery mission has been pushed past March and the lack of an Ada compiler for ARM64 appears to be lowering the priority for racking a large RockChip plant when other hardware is close to eating the whole Republican stack, to the extent one has been captured thus far.
March invoices are being prepped. Continued following of the Cuntoo discussions is promising to the point I will probably acquire a machine locally within the next week or two to join the compiling party. I anticipate a suitable machine being acquirable for 100 to 200 USD, but closer to the 100 USD side. Cuntoo documentation is increasing, and the window to watch without doing is closing.
Ongoing Things To Be Done:
- Mechanized Conversion Engine - Tagged To Technical Director
- Target selection and Payload A/B testing for Conversion Engine - Tagged To Manager
- Spec Second RockChip Plant - Tagged To Technical Director
- Determine next resupply cargo - Tagged To Manager, Technical Director, Forum
- Complete Rewrite of Website Copy - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Social Engineering of Uninitiated Forum Operators with aim of Marketing takeover - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Continue improving corporate communication and transparency - Tagged To Manager
- Add more open threads to this list - Tagged To Manager
- Implement our own routing, this is a prerequisite to capturing a larger portion of IPv4 space
- Complete Dominance of the market for hosted computing