Satisfaction was received for the first aborted attempt to purchase a machine for Cuntoo experiments in the face of a commercially inept vendor, and a different machine was secured. This machine is beefier and had a higher advertised cost (~10,000 pesos) than the first one I attempted to get, but it has the benefit of having been acquired. For reasons of price going over the estimate and surprisingly pleasant but rack unfirendly ergonomics, the machine and the expense of its purchase will not be going on Pizarro's balance sheet. Work to get a Cuntoo machine in Uruguay has begun.
The board has begun moving coins to contribute Pizarro's second round of investment. The datacenter will need to receive cash again next month.
Ongoing Things To Be Done:
- Explore the Cuntoo World - Tagged To Manager, Recommended to All
- Get The Datacenter paid - Tagged To Manager
- Mechanized Conversion Engine - Tagged To Technical Director
- Target selection and Payload A/B testing for Conversion Engine - Tagged To Manager
- Spec Second RockChip Plant - Tagged To Technical Director
- Determine next resupply cargo - Tagged To Manager, Technical Director, Forum
- Complete Rewrite of Website Copy - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Social Engineering of Uninitiated Forum Operators with aim of Marketing takeover - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Continue improving corporate communication and transparency - Tagged To Manager
- Add more open threads to this list - Tagged To Manager
- Implement our own routing, this is a prerequisite to capturing a larger portion of IPv4 space
- Complete Dominance of the market for hosted computing