Arrangements have been made to pay the datacenter tomorrow morning with locally sourced fiat.1 In the interest of breathing more life into the Pizarro auctions I am inclined to put next month's datacenter feeding on the auction block to see what sort of interest can be draw over a larger sum of cash. In light of our technical director's reservations on becoming too dependent on local cash, I am hoping the datacenter cash auction next month will be a success. The opportunity cost of not testing the local route for supplying the datacenter's needs this month appeared to high to not pursue.
Fishing around a recent drama among the uninitiated yielded a couple inquiries, but so far no follow through. This is more than followed the other recent drama between the uninitiated and their Silicon Valley freeware adversaries.
Ongoing Things To Be Done:
- Explore the Cuntoo World - Tagged To Manager, Recommended to All
- Get The Datacenter paid - Tagged To Manager, ongoing monthly
- Mechanized Conversion Engine - Tagged To Technical Director
- Target selection and Payload A/B testing for Conversion Engine - Tagged To Manager
- Spec Second RockChip Plant - Tagged To Technical Director
- Determine next resupply cargo - Tagged To Manager, Technical Director, Forum
- Complete Rewrite of Website Copy - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Social Engineering of Uninitiated Forum Operators with aim of Marketing takeover - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Continue improving corporate communication and transparency - Tagged To Manager
- Add more open threads to this list - Tagged To Manager
- Implement our own routing, this is a prerequisite to capturing a larger portion of IPv4 space
- Complete Dominance of the market for hosted computing
- This serves the general Republican objective of spreading Bitcoin's corrupting influence and the specific Republican interest of increasing local liquidity by stretching a hereto reliable local trader's capacity in order for him to fulfill the request. [↩]