Auctions have set the June exchange rate at 7250 USD/BTC and secured payment for the datacenter this month. As already mentioned in the logs the datacenter auction delivered a higher BTC versus USD value despite requiring more fiat to satisfy. For next month I intend to carry out an auction for te datacenter's payment again. Invoices were sent.
Early this morning a fuckup in Argentina lead to a prolonged and extensive blackouts in Argentina and Uruguay. The power outage affected the area where the datacenter is located for several hours beginning at 7:02 local time (UTC -3), but my investiations today turned up no sign anything in the datacenter or Pizarro's rack lost power. I encourage all customers with machines located in Pizarro's care to check their machine's logs for evidence of power cycling.
Ongoing Things To Be Done:
- Explore the Cuntoo World - Tagged To Manager, Recommended to All
- Get The Datacenter paid - Tagged To Manager, ongoing monthly
- Mechanized Conversion Engine - Tagged To Technical Director
- Target selection and Payload A/B testing for Conversion Engine - Tagged To Manager
- Spec Second RockChip Plant - Tagged To Technical Director
- Determine next resupply cargo - Tagged To Manager, Technical Director, Forum
- Complete Rewrite of Website Copy - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Social Engineering of Uninitiated Forum Operators with aim of Marketing takeover - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Continue improving corporate communication and transparency - Tagged To Manager
- Add more open threads to this list - Tagged To Manager
- Implement our own routing, this is a prerequisite to capturing a larger portion of IPv4 space
- Complete Dominance of the market for hosted computing