Our technical director began outlining a potential MIPS virtualization product in the forum of the Republic. This would require substantial further development, but teases a way to do shared hosting with far greater separation than any other virtualization solution on the market. In the near term, trying to engage our technical director on Pizarro tasks with a potential high return on effort has become a priority.
With June coming to an end the monthly accounting will be done in the coming week.
In preparation for spinning up a conversion engine, I will be publishing reports on my blog covering market segments which might be targeted for Pizarro specific and general Republican outreach. The first of these will be published within the next 24 hours.
Ongoing Things To Be Done:
- Get Big
- Share market research
- Explore the Cuntoo World - Tagged To Manager, Recommended to All
- Get The Datacenter paid - Tagged To Manager, ongoing monthly
- Mechanized Conversion Engine - Tagged To Technical Director
- Target selection and Payload A/B testing for Conversion Engine - Tagged To Manager
- Spec Second RockChip Plant - Tagged To Technical Director
- Determine next resupply cargo - Tagged To Manager, Technical Director, Forum
- Complete Rewrite of Website Copy - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Social Engineering of Uninitiated Forum Operators with aim of Marketing takeover - Tagged To Manager, Ongoing
- Continue improving corporate communication and transparency - Tagged To Manager
- Add more open threads to this list - Tagged To Manager
- Implement our own routing, this is a prerequisite to capturing a larger portion of IPv4 space
- Complete Dominance of the market for hosted computing